Workplace Applications software provides companies an enterprise-wide solution to their workplace health and safety data management needs. The SQL server-based system is scalable from a single-user workstation up to hundreds of users on a corporate WAN.
Available Software Modules
Health & Safety
Record, report, and analyze injury, illness, examination, and clinic visit data. This module fully integrates with all other modules in the Workplace Applications suite. Records employee medical history, blood pressure tracking, and vital sign data for charting and reporting. Extensive case note recording with optional SOAP note formatting. Create OSHA 300, 300-A, and 301 reports. Assists in determining OSHA recordability and offers detailed graphical analysis of visits and accident investigation. Recordable events are automatically entered from the other modules into the OSHA 300 log.
Track the investigation, analysis, and documentation of occupational accidents and illnesses. Shares occupational accident and illness investigation details with the company nurse while keeping specific medical data confidential. Schedule an employee or employee groups for safety-related training. Generate an OSHA 301 report and view the OSHA 300 Log. Extensive report and graphing features allow for detailed analysis.
Schedule and track health examinations, training, and certifications. Create your own criteria to select and schedule employees for random drug testing. Monitor and schedule individuals or groups of employees for activities. View appointments on a master calendar. Create printed or emailed appointment notices for the supervisor, employee, or both. Track employee certifications and recertification requirements, i.e., fork-lift training.
Full-featured audiometric surveillance testing and analysis. Direct interface with the audiometer eliminates errors. A Hearing Notification with graph prints at time of test. Supports your company’s Hearing Conservation program by scheduling, reporting, monitoring, and tracking employee test results. Transmit test data electronically to our professionals for review.
Detailed analysis and interpretation of PFT results for cotton and non-cotton plants. Questionnaires and notifications can be saved or printed. Directly interfaces with a variety of spirometers. Transmit test data electronically to our professionals for review.
This module comes standard feature within the Workplace Applications suite. Use it to record basic HR-related employee data that is shared by the other modules. Photo, Social Security Number, or employee number can be used in employee identification. Import your company’s human resource data for up-to-date employee information. Reports, graphs, and a random list generator complete this module.
FMLA Tracking +
Manages a company’s FMLA program and offers detailed analysis and reporting of all types of attendance. Employee, shift, and plant calendars track FMLA days and visually display attendance, holidays, plant shutdowns, and OSHA recordable days. Monitors and tracks individual employees’ attendance.
- Extensive reporting and graphing capabilities
- Current users have said, "user friendly" and "easy to use"
- Use of Crystal Reports allows for the exporting and/or emailing of most reports from within the software. Reports can be sent in a PDF format to managers, supervisors, or clients
- Use of data input "wizards" that guide you through the software
- All modules integrate with the Health and Safety module
- Medical spell checking in all of the modules
- Uses Microsoft's SQL Server database technology
- Can be installed on a standalone workstation or across a company-wide WAN connected to a corporate SQL Server database
- Workplace Applications is fully integrated with our hearing conservation, pulmonary consulting, and review programs
- Information can be sent electronically to Workplace Group for professional review
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows 98 and 98SE
- Windows NT
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium 233 or greater processor
- CD ROM for install /floppy disk for back-up
- 128 MB RAM
- Service Pack 4 for NT 4.0 Installations
- 150 MB free disk space
- Internet access preferred
- Open communications ports for optional audiometer or spirometer connections
- Internet Explorer 4.0
- Monitor capable of 800 X 600 screen resolution
What Workplace Applications users are saying:
- "NRI has been a long-term user of medical software. We used a competitor’s software package for many years. When changing over to Workplace Applications, the instructional base was so user-friendly. In a matter of hours all previous data was transferred without losing valid information, which we always seemed to do previously. Reports are simpler, and the best part is being able to transmit data to Workplace Group within minutes. Workplace Applications saves time and, compared to other medical software, also saves money. Updates are sent automatically; no wait, along with documentation of all changes in the update. I recommend this software to any industry."
Carolyn Duncan, New River Industries
- "We have seven HR/Medical stations using Workplace Applications at A&E, and all users are extremely pleased with the Workplace Applications system. It is very user-friendly and provides numerous useful reports. The demographic reports are useful not only for medical recordkeeping but for HR reporting, DOL, EEOC, etc. I especially like the attendance module. We are totally dependent on it to track our leave of absences. Your system also met the approval of our HIPAA compliance attorney for confidential medical recordkeeping. Your staff has been very healthful as we went through the learning curve of a new program."
Barbara Lawrence, American & Efird